About the book
An Agile process alone does not guarantee great results. To succeed with Agile, the right mind-set must permeate all your actions. Pragmatic, method-agnostic, and easy to follow, this book illuminates the adaptive, people-before-process Agile approach that delights customers with reliable value delivery. Unlike most books, which prescribe what to do, this one explains how to think and act in an Agile way. Written by Gil Broza, an Agile coach and trainer since 2004 (and a manager and senior developer for several years prior to that.)
Where to buy…
- a print copy? Get one from Amazon
- 5+ copies at a significant discount? Contact the author
- the audiobook? Buy it directly from the author Gil Broza (who will donate the proceeds to a kids’ charity once he breaks even on audio production costs). Or, get it from Amazon/Audible (in which case the author gets $1.70)
- the PDF, which looks exactly like the print version? Buy it from the author (proceeds will be donated)
- Kindle or epub formats? Get both formats for the price of one from Leanpub (proceeds will be donated) or the Kindle alone from Amazon (they keep most of the money).
The book’s supplementary resources
Almost every chapter in the book comes with free additional resources to help you implement its ideas. There are checklists, posters, worksheets, and more.
To gain access to the full set of resources, please enter your name and valid email. By that you’ll also allow Gil Broza and 3P Vantage (his company) to send you more Agile-related stuff as it becomes available: additional book material, articles, tips, news, and invitations to webinars and workshops. Your privacy is assured and your contact information is safe. With every email, you’ll have the option to stop receiving communication. We will NEVER share, rent, or sell your information.