About the book
Have you considered adopting an Agile way of working in your non-software team?
Business agility does not mean using the same processes and practices as your development and IT teams. In fact, the specific practices don’t matter. Being agile is a way of thinking and making choices that can benefit marketing, HR, finance, all parts of the business.
This practical book will help you to…
- Decide where and how an Agile approach can help you serve the business better
- Customize and regularly improve an Agile way of working without your having to be a process expert
- Avoid the many pitfalls that lead to mediocre performance or bounce-backs
- Feel confident about your choices, even if they are different from what your tech colleagues use
Written by Gil Broza, founder at 3P Vantage and an Agile coach/trainer/facilitator since 2004.
“Gil has managed to make Agile accessible to everyone.” – Sandy Mamoli, Author of Creating Great Teams, Nomad8
“You will be in the driver’s seat throughout, choosing what fits your situation and unique goals.” – Suzanne Daigle, Business Strategist and Partner, NuFocus Strategic Group
“I wish such a resource had been available at the start of our transformation!” – Heather Francis, Head of Transformation, Roche Canada
Where to buy…
- the Kindle, epub, or PDF format? Get all formats for the price of one from Leanpub. They will available on other channels around the end of the year.
- a print copy? It will be available on Amazon and other bookstores in late December, 2019.
The book’s supplementary resources
The book comes with nine free additional resources to help you implement its ideas. There are checklists, posters, worksheets, and more.
To gain access to the full set of resources, please enter your name and valid email. By doing so you’ll also allow Gil Broza and 3P Vantage (his company) to send you more Agile-related stuff as it becomes available: additional book material, articles, tips, news, and invitations to webinars and workshops. Your privacy is assured and your contact information is safe. With every email, you’ll have the option to stop receiving communication. We will NEVER share, rent, or sell your information.