Are you a manager/director, product lead, project/delivery manager, Scrum Master or internal coach? If you’re thinking:
- “How can we get better results from our Agile implementation?”
- “How can my team have a better working experience?”
- “How do I grow as an Agile leader?”
Attend “Practical Agile Leadership,” a unique training with Gil Broza, to take your performance as an Agile leader, and your team’s performance, to the next level.
Having supported hundreds of Agile leaders at companies large and small since 2004, I am familiar with leaders’ questions, concerns, and problems. My experience with 100 corporate clients and my many mentors have taught me what works, what matters, what to watch out for, what to ignore, and what to do differently. Let me share all that with you.
This training will increase your ability to:
- Explain — in plain language — what being Agile actually means
- Contextualize your leadership role in an Agile environment
- Launch work initiatives the Agile way
- Ensure higher Agility across the value stream
- Minimize the cost of change and maximize safety with Technical Agility
- Express the necessary conditions for empowerment and engagement, and customize your role in fulfilling those conditions
- Use situational awareness and empowering techniques to help people grow and improve their results
- Help your team achieve high performance with only a few techniques (and know which trouble signals to pick up on)
- Increase team member collaboration and contribution by making a few simple changes to your meetings
- Realize which pre-Agile attitudes and techniques you and the team have in your blind spot and replace them with Agile-minded ones
- Go beyond “implementing Agile practices” to working in an Agile manner and truly making the Agile promise happen
- Have a reliable process for continually evolving your identity and role as an Agile leader
Wondering how this course compares to Certified Agile Leadership (CAL)? CAL is neither a requirement nor an alternative. In the words of many participants who had taken it previously, our course complements it, helping you become a better Agile leader of people in the messy reality of the world.
Each segment in this training involves a mix of interactive teaching, group discussions, activities, and reflection. We go light on theory and heavy on pragmatism. Expect conversations at multiple levels, frequent introspection, instructor advice, and insights from your peers.
The next session will take place in Raleigh, NC on March 29-30, 2023, 9-5 each day.
Your early commitment helps us, and we want to reward it. The price rises the closer we get to the event:
In February: $1,300
In March: $1,450
FYI: We offer a 25% discount to self-funding registrants who are not reimbursed by their employer/client. If that’s your case, contact Gil to make arrangements.
Payment options include credit card, PayPal, and invoice (contact us to make arrangements).
If you truly participate and apply yourself, you — and subsequently your team and organization — will see the difference. Just to back that up, if you decide at the end of the first day that it’s not for you, tell the instructor (Gil). Return all the materials you received, and we’ll refund your ticket less a 20% reversal fee. No questions asked.
The next session will take place in person in Raleigh, NC on March 29-30, 2023.