The Making of a Great Agile Management Team (27-min audio interview)
How does a group of managers truly become a management team, especially one that builds an Agile culture?
Gil was a guest on Richard Kasperowski’s podcast “With Great People”. In this 27-minute interview he told Richard the story of a management team that he had the privilege to support over 3.5 years. They discussed:
- What the management team did to create an Agile culture
- How they organically grew the department to >150 people while keeping it rather flat (inside an organization that wasn’t flat at all)
- How the management team grew from 8 to 15 people but remained a team
- How they observed and measured change
- The evolution of their decision-making processes